It’s taken a little while but, once again, you can follow along with Southerly. At the bottom right of our site (yep, just down there) is a little follow tab. Press it, enter your email address, and receive all of our posts. You’ll never miss a blog or an issue post again. In fact, you may have received this already – if you subscribed to our posts from the previous website, then we have transferred your email address over to this site. Easy! Just sit back and read. And of course, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter too. Enjoy!
- Romance and the Deaf Girl August 21, 2017
- Fierce/Peace: The Creativity of Disability August 11, 2017
- New monthly blogger – Jessica White! August 7, 2017
- Nibbling on the hand that feeds me, with an occasional sharp nip August 7, 2017
- Does Australia Need an ICAC for Poetry? August 2, 2017
A.S. Patrić Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry blog books Bruce Pascoe Claire Scobie David Brooks Eileen Chong family Felicity Castagna fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India indigenous literature issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge Kate Fagan launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick News poetry reading Southerly Sydney Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life