It’s almost Christmas, almost the new year, and Southerly would like to welcome 2014 with sprinkles, cake, and our brand new Calendar! It’s in a tab at the top. Do you have a poetry reading, book launch, fiction night or literary rumble that you’d like us all to know about? Just enter it into the calendar form – easy! All the instructions are on the page. Please note, the calendar is moderated, so it make sure you put your event in well in advance!
- Talking Writing: Make It Funny March 26, 2018
- Alicia Gilmore’s Path to the Night Sea March 20, 2018
- Character and Its Critics March 2, 2018
- Kevin Hart’s Barefoot out today! February 28, 2018
- Love in a Hopeless Place: In Memory of Christopher Lasch February 14, 2018
A.S. Patrić Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry blog books Bruce Pascoe Call for Submissions Claire Scobie David Brooks Eileen Chong family fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India indigenous literature issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge Kate Fagan launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick News poetry reading Southerly Sydney Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life