It’s almost Christmas, almost the new year, and Southerly would like to welcome 2014 with sprinkles, cake, and our brand new Calendar! It’s in a tab at the top. Do you have a poetry reading, book launch, fiction night or literary rumble that you’d like us all to know about? Just enter it into the calendar form – easy! All the instructions are on the page. Please note, the calendar is moderated, so it make sure you put your event in well in advance!
- Romance and the Deaf Girl August 21, 2017
- Fierce/Peace: The Creativity of Disability August 11, 2017
- New monthly blogger – Jessica White! August 7, 2017
- Nibbling on the hand that feeds me, with an occasional sharp nip August 7, 2017
- Does Australia Need an ICAC for Poetry? August 2, 2017
A.S. Patrić Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry blog books Bruce Pascoe Claire Scobie David Brooks Eileen Chong family Felicity Castagna fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India indigenous literature issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge Kate Fagan launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick News poetry reading Southerly Sydney Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life