Did you miss the deadline for getting your Southerly Christmas subscriptions in? Well, never fear, you can now subscribe to Southerly online using your Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Just click the appropriate link in the ‘Subscribe Online’ box on the right, and if you do this today, your subscription should arrive in time for Christmas. But it’s not just for Christmas – you can subscribe to Southerly online all year round.
- A world where there is more and more information, and less and less meaning: the seduction of augmented reality August 14, 2018
- Chris Lynch: “Fox Dreaming” August 13, 2018
- Rosemary Drescher: “What is the Apricot Saying” August 13, 2018
- Kristen Lang: “The Turning” August 13, 2018
- Kristen Lang: “The View from Chhampi” August 13, 2018
77.3 A.S. Patrić Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry blog books Bruce Pascoe Call for Submissions Claire Scobie David Brooks Eileen Chong family fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India indigenous literature issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge Kate Fagan launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander News poetry reading Southerly Sydney Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life