Did you miss the deadline for getting your Southerly Christmas subscriptions in? Well, never fear, you can now subscribe to Southerly online using your Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Just click the appropriate link in the ‘Subscribe Online’ box on the right, and if you do this today, your subscription should arrive in time for Christmas. But it’s not just for Christmas – you can subscribe to Southerly online all year round.
- Call For Papers: ‘The Lives of Others: Trans-generational Negotiations.’ September 4, 2017
- Emplacement September 1, 2017
- Call for Papers: Comedy and Errors August 29, 2017
- Extending Our Selves August 25, 2017
- Romance and the Deaf Girl August 21, 2017
A.S. Patrić Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry blog books Bruce Pascoe Claire Scobie David Brooks Eileen Chong family Felicity Castagna fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India indigenous literature issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge Kate Fagan launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick News poetry reading Southerly Sydney Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life