Have you ever read one of our issues and found a piece so intriguing, so inspiring, that you wished you could have responded? Now you can. In time for our newest issue, 71.1 Modern Mobilities: Australian-Transnational Writing, we are launching a new tab. Called ‘Letters and Responses’, it is exactly that – letters from you that talk to the printed word. All letters will be moderated by our editors to ensure lively and stimulating discussion. So if there’s something you want to say, don’t hold back – let us know!
- “Becoming-Marfan”: Poetry, Genetics and (Auto)Biography March 29, 2015
- Poetic Epigenetics: Bodily memory, silence & community March 20, 2015
- “Open House” by David Brooks – new poetry, more party March 19, 2015
- Poetic tourism and deforming form. March 13, 2015
- Normal Land March 6, 2015
A.S. Patrić Aashish Kaul Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann Andrew Burke Angela Meyer Angela Rockel animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry books Chris Raja Claire Scobie David Brooks family fiction guest historical fiction history India issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Joshua Mostafa Judith Beveridge Kate Holden Kathryn Heyman launch Lisa Gorton Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick memory Michelle Cahill News Nicolette Stasko poetry Sam Cooney Southerly Tom Lee Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life