Have you ever read one of our issues and found a piece so intriguing, so inspiring, that you wished you could have responded? Now you can. In time for our newest issue, 71.1 Modern Mobilities: Australian-Transnational Writing, we are launching a new tab. Called ‘Letters and Responses’, it is exactly that – letters from you that talk to the printed word. All letters will be moderated by our editors to ensure lively and stimulating discussion. So if there’s something you want to say, don’t hold back – let us know!
- Followed by Patrick Modiano’s Dog: What I’ve Been Reading, Last Part May 27, 2016
- Work for Southerly! May 25, 2016
- Ardent Dentists and Artists’ Cupboards: Raymond Roussel and Gerald Murnane in Days of Heaven May 21, 2016
- Cesar Aira and The Green Ray: What I’ve Been Reading, Part One May 12, 2016
- Call for Submissions: Persian Passages (Special issue of Southerly) May 12, 2016
A.S. Patrić Aashish Kaul Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry books Christopher Raja Claire Scobie David Brooks family Felicity Castagna fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick Michelle Hamadache News Pam Brown poetry Sam Cooney Southerly Tom Lee Tracy Ryan Walter Mason Western Sydney writers writing writing life