Have you ever read one of our issues and found a piece so intriguing, so inspiring, that you wished you could have responded? Now you can. In time for our newest issue, 71.1 Modern Mobilities: Australian-Transnational Writing, we are launching a new tab. Called ‘Letters and Responses’, it is exactly that – letters from you that talk to the printed word. All letters will be moderated by our editors to ensure lively and stimulating discussion. So if there’s something you want to say, don’t hold back – let us know!
- In Sickness and in Health August 26, 2016
- The Vegetarian Regular at the Meat House Cafe August 14, 2016
- August Monthly Blogger – Tara June Winch! August 3, 2016
- Reading Secondhand: Ruth Park at St Vincent de Paul July 29, 2016
- Reading Secondhand: Susan Hampton at Sappho Books July 26, 2016
A.S. Patrić Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry books Call for Submissions Claire Scobie David Brooks family Felicity Castagna fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick Michelle Hamadache News Pam Brown poetry reading Sam Cooney Southerly Sydney Toby Fitch Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life