Have you ever read one of our issues and found a piece so intriguing, so inspiring, that you wished you could have responded? Now you can. In time for our newest issue, 71.1 Modern Mobilities: Australian-Transnational Writing, we are launching a new tab. Called ‘Letters and Responses’, it is exactly that – letters from you that talk to the printed word. All letters will be moderated by our editors to ensure lively and stimulating discussion. So if there’s something you want to say, don’t hold back – let us know!
- Who Gives a Shit? On motherhood and the arts November 25, 2015
- Spread the Word, Spread the Love – Back Issues for $2 + postage November 24, 2015
- Just Make it Electric November 20, 2015
- Toby Fitch’s New Adventures November 19, 2015
- The Man From Snowy River does not come from Detroit November 12, 2015
A.S. Patrić Aashish Kaul Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann Andrew Burke Angela Meyer Angela Rockel animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry books Claire Scobie David Brooks family fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Joshua Mostafa Judith Beveridge Kate Holden Kathryn Heyman launch Lisa Gorton literature Luke Carman Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick News poetry Sam Cooney Southerly Tom Lee Tracy Ryan Walter Mason Western Sydney writers writing writing life