Have you ever read one of our issues and found a piece so intriguing, so inspiring, that you wished you could have responded? Now you can. In time for our newest issue, 71.1 Modern Mobilities: Australian-Transnational Writing, we are launching a new tab. Called ‘Letters and Responses’, it is exactly that – letters from you that talk to the printed word. All letters will be moderated by our editors to ensure lively and stimulating discussion. So if there’s something you want to say, don’t hold back – let us know!
- Life Inside the Hyphen: fiction by Shirley Le and Stephen Pham May 25, 2015
- The Revolution Starts on Monday: Tamar Chnorhokian and the case for subjectivity May 15, 2015
- Revelators, Visionaries, Poets and Fools: the palimpsest of Sydney’s western suburbia May 7, 2015
- May Monthly Blogger – Luke Carman! May 5, 2015
- Serial Couplings: ‘Affiliated Text’ at Cross Art Books. April 30, 2015
A.S. Patrić Aashish Kaul Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann Andrew Burke Angela Meyer Angela Rockel animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry books Call for Submissions Claire Scobie David Brooks family fiction guest historical fiction history India issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Joshua Mostafa Judith Beveridge Kate Holden Kathryn Heyman launch Lisa Gorton literature Maria Takolander Mark Tredinnick memory Michelle Cahill News poetry Sam Cooney Southerly Tom Lee Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life