Have you ever read one of our issues and found a piece so intriguing, so inspiring, that you wished you could have responded? Now you can. In time for our newest issue, 71.1 Modern Mobilities: Australian-Transnational Writing, we are launching a new tab. Called ‘Letters and Responses’, it is exactly that – letters from you that talk to the printed word. All letters will be moderated by our editors to ensure lively and stimulating discussion. So if there’s something you want to say, don’t hold back – let us know!
- A world where there is more and more information, and less and less meaning: the seduction of augmented reality August 14, 2018
- Chris Lynch: “Fox Dreaming” August 13, 2018
- Rosemary Drescher: “What is the Apricot Saying” August 13, 2018
- Kristen Lang: “The Turning” August 13, 2018
- Kristen Lang: “The View from Chhampi” August 13, 2018
77.3 A.S. Patrić Ali Alizadeh Ali Cobby Eckermann animals Anthony Lawrence australian poetry blog books Bruce Pascoe Call for Submissions Claire Scobie David Brooks Eileen Chong family fiction Fiona McFarlane guest historical fiction history India indigenous literature issue Japan John Kinsella Joshua Mei-Ling Dubrau Judith Beveridge Kate Fagan launch Liam Ferney Lisa Gorton literature Luke Beesley Luke Carman Maria Takolander News poetry reading Southerly Sydney Tracy Ryan Walter Mason writers writing writing life